Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

4.19.2007

Dating

I've been seeing someone now and yes my husband knows, since we're going through all this with the seperation and everything. My husband has already removed his wedding ring.

I've been seeing him for a couple of weeks and it's not even comfirmed between he and I that we are seeing each other. However, I wouldn't know what else to call it. I've known him since 8th grade, 19 years. We've got out before back in JR/HS type thing and had always remained friends. He's the only other person I've ever loved besides my husband. I won't get mushy, I'll figure no one wants to hear or will think it's overly dramatic.

I think if my husband and I do divorce and he and I continue to see each other, people won't understand and I don't know how to feel about that. Part of me doesn't care what others think because my husband and I talk and tell each other everything. I don't feel it's really anyone else's business unless I chose to tell them something. And even then I feel they can give me an opinion, but anything more becomes unnecessary. The only person I have to answer to is my husband and we talk all the times still and keep and the communication going.

I have a feeling my parents won't talk to me anymore. My father would try to talk me to death and get me to do whatever it is that he wants. My feelings or my husband are really obsolete in the conversation, my dad puts pressure to achieve the results he wants. What you as person wants doesn't matter, he seems to think he always knows what's best for everyone. There's no talking to him, so I kinda feel like maybe if I didn't talk to my parents for awhile than that would probably be good. I think I need that.

No comments:

My Search Engine

Followers

Labels

alternative energy (1) answers (1) arkham asylum (1) articles (4) batman (1) batman arkham asylum (1) batman games (1) blogging (2) blogs (4) camera (1) car insurance (1) car magnets (1) cars (2) cell (1) child (1) children (2) clean coal (1) clean up strategy (1) cleaning (1) cleaning up (1) coffee can drum (2) coffee cans (1) coffee makers (1) community (6) companies (1) copyright (1) craft foam (1) crafts (6) date (6) dates (4) dating (8) death (1) decorating (2) depression (1) digital (1) dining (1) dining out (1) divorce (7) dog (1) dogs (1) drums (1) easter (1) easter decorations (1) edison (1) education (1) envelope (1) envelopes (1) espresso (1) espresso machines (1) espresso makers (1) exercise (3) fabric (1) fabric paint (1) fabrics (1) facts about phonographs (1) family (4) fashion (1) fitness (1) food (1) freelance (3) freelance work (4) freelancer (5) freelancing (9) freelnacer (1) friends (1) gadgets (1) glow in the dark stickers (1) government (1) grade school (1) hand made (5) hard wood (1) health (3) healthy (1) high school (1) hoildays (1) holiday decorating (2) home (2) home made (5) home work (1) homework (1) homework tips (1) ideas (1) insurance (1) internet (1) Izea (1) jobs (8) kids (4) kids crafts (2) language (1) learning (1) lenses (2) life (1) lose weight (1) love (6) loved ones (1) magnets (1) make money online (5) making stickers (1) matches (4) meeting (5) men (3) messaging (1) middle school (1) mini lathe (1) mini lathe projects (1) money (1) nexercise (1) nikon cameras (1) online (9) online dating (5) opportunity fuels (1) outdoor (1) outdoor decorating (1) paid blogging (4) paid from home (1) paid to blog (2) paid to write (5) paid writing (1) paint (1) painting (1) paints (1) parents (1) passing (1) people (3) persons (1) pet passing (1) pets (1) phone (1) phonograph (1) phonographs (1) pit bulls (1) playstation 3 (1) posting (1) print (1) printing (1) prizes (2) projects (1) punctuation (1) question (1) relationships (2) renewable energy (1) residual income (1) resteraunts (1) school (1) scrapbooking (1) shopping (1) singles (3) staing in touch (1) stickers (1) stolen work (1) thomas edison (1) timeshare (1) traveling (1) tube paints (1) vacation (1) vacation dining (1) vacations (2) valentines day (1) vehicles (1) video games (1) washable paint (1) washable paints (1) waste to energy (1) web sites (3) weight lose (2) women (3) wood (1) wood crafts (1) wood projects (1) work (2) work from home (13) working (2) workout (1) workouts (1) write from home (8) writing (18) writing from home (3)

Blog Archive