Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

4.12.2007

Day by Day

Things have been okay around here. I've been seeing someone, my husband knows. We're in an open relationship now, because of everything happening. He's talked to some women but has'nt met anyone yet. I think I'd like it if he did, so he'd have a better idea if he wants to be with me also. He hasn't been happy for the last 4 years of our marriage and it was killing him. It took me longer to figure out how unhappy I was, it wasn't until after I had our last child that I realized things were not right with me. I find it very hard to believe at times that I can make him happy only because we've both realized we have nothing in commom or very little in common I should say. It always worked well in the beginning, but now we just sit together and say nothing. I can't even think of anything to say and neither can he. It's been like that for awhile. He's my best friend and I love him and yet there has always been something off with us and he even mentioned that the other day. I was surprised, I just didn't think he had noticed. I've got to find a job and move out.

No comments:

My Search Engine

Followers

Labels

alternative energy (1) answers (1) arkham asylum (1) articles (4) batman (1) batman arkham asylum (1) batman games (1) blogging (2) blogs (4) camera (1) car insurance (1) car magnets (1) cars (2) cell (1) child (1) children (2) clean coal (1) clean up strategy (1) cleaning (1) cleaning up (1) coffee can drum (2) coffee cans (1) coffee makers (1) community (6) companies (1) copyright (1) craft foam (1) crafts (6) date (6) dates (4) dating (8) death (1) decorating (2) depression (1) digital (1) dining (1) dining out (1) divorce (7) dog (1) dogs (1) drums (1) easter (1) easter decorations (1) edison (1) education (1) envelope (1) envelopes (1) espresso (1) espresso machines (1) espresso makers (1) exercise (3) fabric (1) fabric paint (1) fabrics (1) facts about phonographs (1) family (4) fashion (1) fitness (1) food (1) freelance (3) freelance work (4) freelancer (5) freelancing (9) freelnacer (1) friends (1) gadgets (1) glow in the dark stickers (1) government (1) grade school (1) hand made (5) hard wood (1) health (3) healthy (1) high school (1) hoildays (1) holiday decorating (2) home (2) home made (5) home work (1) homework (1) homework tips (1) ideas (1) insurance (1) internet (1) Izea (1) jobs (8) kids (4) kids crafts (2) language (1) learning (1) lenses (2) life (1) lose weight (1) love (6) loved ones (1) magnets (1) make money online (5) making stickers (1) matches (4) meeting (5) men (3) messaging (1) middle school (1) mini lathe (1) mini lathe projects (1) money (1) nexercise (1) nikon cameras (1) online (9) online dating (5) opportunity fuels (1) outdoor (1) outdoor decorating (1) paid blogging (4) paid from home (1) paid to blog (2) paid to write (5) paid writing (1) paint (1) painting (1) paints (1) parents (1) passing (1) people (3) persons (1) pet passing (1) pets (1) phone (1) phonograph (1) phonographs (1) pit bulls (1) playstation 3 (1) posting (1) print (1) printing (1) prizes (2) projects (1) punctuation (1) question (1) relationships (2) renewable energy (1) residual income (1) resteraunts (1) school (1) scrapbooking (1) shopping (1) singles (3) staing in touch (1) stickers (1) stolen work (1) thomas edison (1) timeshare (1) traveling (1) tube paints (1) vacation (1) vacation dining (1) vacations (2) valentines day (1) vehicles (1) video games (1) washable paint (1) washable paints (1) waste to energy (1) web sites (3) weight lose (2) women (3) wood (1) wood crafts (1) wood projects (1) work (2) work from home (13) working (2) workout (1) workouts (1) write from home (8) writing (18) writing from home (3)

Blog Archive