Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

7.20.2010

My Most Useful Gadget

The most useful gadget I own is my SD Series 5 In 1 Card Reader by Gear Head. I carry this thing with me everywhere. It can fit multiple sizes of memory cards. It fits the SD, Mini SD, Micro SD, MMC's and RS MMC. I use all these sizes, so I always have it on me, because I always carry my laptop, cell phone and camera everywhere I go, as well as along with multiple memory cards for work. It is so handy to have on me so I can always upload anything I need at anytime. It plugs into any USB port, it is USB 2.0 and so easy to use. It is plug and play compatible, so I was able to just plug it in and use it immediately; nothing to load or install. There is a cap that covers the USB plug that fits securely and I have never had any problems with it.

I never leave without it, it is one of the best purchases that I've made in a long time.

No comments:

My Search Engine

Followers

Labels

alternative energy (1) answers (1) arkham asylum (1) articles (4) batman (1) batman arkham asylum (1) batman games (1) blogging (2) blogs (4) camera (1) car insurance (1) car magnets (1) cars (2) cell (1) child (1) children (2) clean coal (1) clean up strategy (1) cleaning (1) cleaning up (1) coffee can drum (2) coffee cans (1) coffee makers (1) community (6) companies (1) copyright (1) craft foam (1) crafts (6) date (6) dates (4) dating (8) death (1) decorating (2) depression (1) digital (1) dining (1) dining out (1) divorce (7) dog (1) dogs (1) drums (1) easter (1) easter decorations (1) edison (1) education (1) envelope (1) envelopes (1) espresso (1) espresso machines (1) espresso makers (1) exercise (3) fabric (1) fabric paint (1) fabrics (1) facts about phonographs (1) family (4) fashion (1) fitness (1) food (1) freelance (3) freelance work (4) freelancer (5) freelancing (9) freelnacer (1) friends (1) gadgets (1) glow in the dark stickers (1) government (1) grade school (1) hand made (5) hard wood (1) health (3) healthy (1) high school (1) hoildays (1) holiday decorating (2) home (2) home made (5) home work (1) homework (1) homework tips (1) ideas (1) insurance (1) internet (1) Izea (1) jobs (8) kids (4) kids crafts (2) language (1) learning (1) lenses (2) life (1) lose weight (1) love (6) loved ones (1) magnets (1) make money online (5) making stickers (1) matches (4) meeting (5) men (3) messaging (1) middle school (1) mini lathe (1) mini lathe projects (1) money (1) nexercise (1) nikon cameras (1) online (9) online dating (5) opportunity fuels (1) outdoor (1) outdoor decorating (1) paid blogging (4) paid from home (1) paid to blog (2) paid to write (5) paid writing (1) paint (1) painting (1) paints (1) parents (1) passing (1) people (3) persons (1) pet passing (1) pets (1) phone (1) phonograph (1) phonographs (1) pit bulls (1) playstation 3 (1) posting (1) print (1) printing (1) prizes (2) projects (1) punctuation (1) question (1) relationships (2) renewable energy (1) residual income (1) resteraunts (1) school (1) scrapbooking (1) shopping (1) singles (3) staing in touch (1) stickers (1) stolen work (1) thomas edison (1) timeshare (1) traveling (1) tube paints (1) vacation (1) vacation dining (1) vacations (2) valentines day (1) vehicles (1) video games (1) washable paint (1) washable paints (1) waste to energy (1) web sites (3) weight lose (2) women (3) wood (1) wood crafts (1) wood projects (1) work (2) work from home (13) working (2) workout (1) workouts (1) write from home (8) writing (18) writing from home (3)

Blog Archive