Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

3.02.2011

Improving my class note taking

Last semester I was really preoccupied with rushing and pledging my sorority and I feel like I didn't do as well in my classes as I could have because of that. But I'm not making any excuses for this semester and am going to focus on taking better notes on my computer during class instead of checking on Facebook and stuff like that.

Taking great notes is probably an even bigger deal when it comes to me because I'm majoring in journalism, which means that taking notes will be a really important skill to have for my future and not just for college. I went online to try and find some tips last week before the semester started and while I was doing that I came across the website http://www.Clear-internet.com. I read through it, showed it to my roommates and we signed up for the internet service at our apartment.

I really have been much better at note taking on my laptop so far this semester and am being much more organized for it by keeping everything in nice little neat folders on my computer.

No comments:

My Search Engine

Followers

Labels

alternative energy (1) answers (1) arkham asylum (1) articles (4) batman (1) batman arkham asylum (1) batman games (1) blogging (2) blogs (4) camera (1) car insurance (1) car magnets (1) cars (2) cell (1) child (1) children (2) clean coal (1) clean up strategy (1) cleaning (1) cleaning up (1) coffee can drum (2) coffee cans (1) coffee makers (1) community (6) companies (1) copyright (1) craft foam (1) crafts (6) date (6) dates (4) dating (8) death (1) decorating (2) depression (1) digital (1) dining (1) dining out (1) divorce (7) dog (1) dogs (1) drums (1) easter (1) easter decorations (1) edison (1) education (1) envelope (1) envelopes (1) espresso (1) espresso machines (1) espresso makers (1) exercise (3) fabric (1) fabric paint (1) fabrics (1) facts about phonographs (1) family (4) fashion (1) fitness (1) food (1) freelance (3) freelance work (4) freelancer (5) freelancing (9) freelnacer (1) friends (1) gadgets (1) glow in the dark stickers (1) government (1) grade school (1) hand made (5) hard wood (1) health (3) healthy (1) high school (1) hoildays (1) holiday decorating (2) home (2) home made (5) home work (1) homework (1) homework tips (1) ideas (1) insurance (1) internet (1) Izea (1) jobs (8) kids (4) kids crafts (2) language (1) learning (1) lenses (2) life (1) lose weight (1) love (6) loved ones (1) magnets (1) make money online (5) making stickers (1) matches (4) meeting (5) men (3) messaging (1) middle school (1) mini lathe (1) mini lathe projects (1) money (1) nexercise (1) nikon cameras (1) online (9) online dating (5) opportunity fuels (1) outdoor (1) outdoor decorating (1) paid blogging (4) paid from home (1) paid to blog (2) paid to write (5) paid writing (1) paint (1) painting (1) paints (1) parents (1) passing (1) people (3) persons (1) pet passing (1) pets (1) phone (1) phonograph (1) phonographs (1) pit bulls (1) playstation 3 (1) posting (1) print (1) printing (1) prizes (2) projects (1) punctuation (1) question (1) relationships (2) renewable energy (1) residual income (1) resteraunts (1) school (1) scrapbooking (1) shopping (1) singles (3) staing in touch (1) stickers (1) stolen work (1) thomas edison (1) timeshare (1) traveling (1) tube paints (1) vacation (1) vacation dining (1) vacations (2) valentines day (1) vehicles (1) video games (1) washable paint (1) washable paints (1) waste to energy (1) web sites (3) weight lose (2) women (3) wood (1) wood crafts (1) wood projects (1) work (2) work from home (13) working (2) workout (1) workouts (1) write from home (8) writing (18) writing from home (3)

Blog Archive