Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

11.11.2011

Thankfulness Challenge

So everyone on Facebook and elsewhere is doing the Thankfulness Challenge for the month. I forgot to do it and than really didn't feel like doing it on there anyway. But did decide to do it on here for myself. So to catch up on the days:

Day 1, I am thankful for my oldest daughter that came to me when I was young, but has made me a better person and saved me from myself.

Day 2, Thankful for my second child, my son, who is sensitive, ever helpful and always my biggest fan.

Day 3, Thankful for my third child, my son, who is silly, creative, sleeps with me still sometimes and understands ideas and concepts well beyond his years.

Day 4, Thankful for my fourth child, my daughter, who is a mini me, who is quick witted and yet still always innocent and will probably always be too.

Day 5, Thankful for my ex husband and becoming my very best friend. Always tolerating my ups and downs and being there for me, even though we are no longer together. I couldn't have found a better person to have ended up divorceing oddly enough.

Day 6, Thankful for my beloved dog Precious and how she protects my babies and me always, stays by my side, follows me everywhere and is always patient and loyal.

Day 7, Thankful for my mom and dad and all they do and try to do. That no matter what happens they are there for their grandchildren and always put them first.

Day 8, Thankful for my two nieces and all the wonderful and strange things they do. For their love and funny moment that I have with them.

Day 9, Thankful for my cousins and their families and getting to stay in touch with them no matter where they live or what they are doing.

Day 10, Thankful for my Aunts and Uncles who have always been there and always remember me and my family.

Day 11, Thankful for my grandparents and my brother that I never knew because without them all, though no longer with us, I wouldn't be here today and I wouldn't feel them with me always.

Well 11 days caught up :)) On track for day 12 tomorrow.

No comments:

My Search Engine

Followers

Labels

alternative energy (1) answers (1) arkham asylum (1) articles (4) batman (1) batman arkham asylum (1) batman games (1) blogging (2) blogs (4) camera (1) car insurance (1) car magnets (1) cars (2) cell (1) child (1) children (2) clean coal (1) clean up strategy (1) cleaning (1) cleaning up (1) coffee can drum (2) coffee cans (1) coffee makers (1) community (6) companies (1) copyright (1) craft foam (1) crafts (6) date (6) dates (4) dating (8) death (1) decorating (2) depression (1) digital (1) dining (1) dining out (1) divorce (7) dog (1) dogs (1) drums (1) easter (1) easter decorations (1) edison (1) education (1) envelope (1) envelopes (1) espresso (1) espresso machines (1) espresso makers (1) exercise (3) fabric (1) fabric paint (1) fabrics (1) facts about phonographs (1) family (4) fashion (1) fitness (1) food (1) freelance (3) freelance work (4) freelancer (5) freelancing (9) freelnacer (1) friends (1) gadgets (1) glow in the dark stickers (1) government (1) grade school (1) hand made (5) hard wood (1) health (3) healthy (1) high school (1) hoildays (1) holiday decorating (2) home (2) home made (5) home work (1) homework (1) homework tips (1) ideas (1) insurance (1) internet (1) Izea (1) jobs (8) kids (4) kids crafts (2) language (1) learning (1) lenses (2) life (1) lose weight (1) love (6) loved ones (1) magnets (1) make money online (5) making stickers (1) matches (4) meeting (5) men (3) messaging (1) middle school (1) mini lathe (1) mini lathe projects (1) money (1) nexercise (1) nikon cameras (1) online (9) online dating (5) opportunity fuels (1) outdoor (1) outdoor decorating (1) paid blogging (4) paid from home (1) paid to blog (2) paid to write (5) paid writing (1) paint (1) painting (1) paints (1) parents (1) passing (1) people (3) persons (1) pet passing (1) pets (1) phone (1) phonograph (1) phonographs (1) pit bulls (1) playstation 3 (1) posting (1) print (1) printing (1) prizes (2) projects (1) punctuation (1) question (1) relationships (2) renewable energy (1) residual income (1) resteraunts (1) school (1) scrapbooking (1) shopping (1) singles (3) staing in touch (1) stickers (1) stolen work (1) thomas edison (1) timeshare (1) traveling (1) tube paints (1) vacation (1) vacation dining (1) vacations (2) valentines day (1) vehicles (1) video games (1) washable paint (1) washable paints (1) waste to energy (1) web sites (3) weight lose (2) women (3) wood (1) wood crafts (1) wood projects (1) work (2) work from home (13) working (2) workout (1) workouts (1) write from home (8) writing (18) writing from home (3)

Blog Archive